Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage - Massage Therapy Training for Northern Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland
Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage (NVSTM) is Nationally Accredited by NACCAS and NACCAS is recognized by the United States Department of Education. NVSTM is certified by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV). NVSTM provides an opportunity for you to become a certified and sought after massage therapist in less than 7 months. Contact us at (703) 533-3113.
Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage prepares students to
become certified massage therapists through an integrative approach to
science, massage and bodywork. Students will gain a strong foundation in
anatomy, physiology, and massage techniques to prepare them in the field
of massage therapy. Graduates of the Northern Virginia School of
Therapeutic Massage will be thoroughly prepared to sit for the Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination.
The Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage is proud to offer several types of massages, including:
FAQ's - Some Frequently Asked Questions about the Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage are:
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Clinical Massage
- Chair Massage
- Chinese Medicine
- How do I become a licensed massage therapist? First you must graduate from a program which is 500 class hours, and our program is 600 hours. Next, you must pass the Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examiniation and our program will prepare to you to pass the exam. Finally, you must apply for a license in the jurisdiction you wish to work.
- After graduation will I be able to find a massage therapy job? Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage will help you with your resume and interview skills. We are also in close contact with the local spas, hospitals, physical therapy and chiropractic offices, and, we will assist with scheduling job interviews. Our job at NVSTM is not complete until you have a job!
- How much does the program tuition cost? The cost to attend Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage is approximately $9,990 (if you enroll 1 month early).
- What are the educational pre-requisites to attend Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage? You must have a high school diploma or GED to attend our school.
- Does Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage accept transfer students? Yes, we will accept credit from other massage therapy programs and colleges upon an individual evaluation by the Director of Education.
- Can I obtain financial assistance for the cost of tuition? The Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage has several student financing options. It is our goal to assist you with identifying your best option and helping you through the process.
- Can I come in to the Clinic for a student massage? Yes, we offer student massage on Wednesdays at 12:15pm, 1:30pm, 5:30pm, or 6:45pm and the cost is $35 per hour. Please call 703-579-8481 to make an appointment.
| Massage Therapy Program |
Student Loans & Payment Plans |
Request More Info
Apply Online |
Contact Us |
Education | Site Map
© 2007 Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage
Site Designed By: DC Web Designers, a Washington DC Web Design Company